[Nitro] Dedicated Hosting

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 07:43:10 EST 2006

Thanks  for the detailed email. I am looking for a server to host a
high-traffic web site. (But I would like to see affordable options as

Btw, can someone understand what the (mt) GridServer really is? Which
linux distribution it supports and if I can compile and install my own
software in the container?