[Nitro] Dedicated Hosting

Kirk Haines wyhaines at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 04:52:46 EST 2006

On 11/1/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear devs,
>
> I am looking for a dedicated server provider. Can anyone recomment a
> dedicated hosting  service?

Depends on what you need.

For a good and very inexpensive host for Europe-centered traffic, consider

http://hetzner.de/rootserver_en.html

Compare especially the DS5000 and DS7000 to US providers.  Hetzner
compares extremely well on price, even considering the less generous
bandwidth allotments than the next two that I will suggest.

For more US centered traffic, I use ServerBeach quite happily.  They
have a pretty good balance of price and service with a generous
bandwidth allotment.

If you won't need a bandwidth allotment that high, though, take a look
at cari.net for an inexpense US centered provider with a lot of
options and good support.

Kirk Haines