[Nitro] has_one fails with preceding property

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 19:28:11 EDT 2006

On 6/30/06, itsme213 <itsme213 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> What is the thinking behind this? I am sure there is some other explicit
> declaration I can make so that first version works, but this I find this
> kind of magic inconsistent and confusing.
>
> Thanks for any light shed.

The property method enchants the class with the additional methods as
you noticed. I'm guessing it doesn't enchant classes implicitly to
avoid namespace noise. That's probably a question for George. The
decision was before my time. :)

I think you can do this:

class A < Og::Entity
  has_one :b, B
end

and things will work as you expect. Again, it's explicit though.

Bryan