[Nitro] Rock 'n' Roll (was Roll n' Rain)

Dimitri Aivaliotis aglarond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 16:09:23 EDT 2006

On 6/30/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rocks up too. But that still in an earlier stage of coding.
>   rock.rubyforge.org

Yeah, but you can't download anything yet. :(

The manuals for both Rock and Roll are great - more than enough to get
started using the system.

One question, though: why can't a 'source' rock install be uninstalled?  I'm
guessing that the answer would be: "Because Rock doesn't keep track of the
installed files."  I'd like to put in a feature request, then: that rock
keep track of installed locations, like git or installwatch.

Thanks for your hard work, Trans.

- Dimitri