[Nitro] Rock 'n' Roll (was Roll n' Rain)

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:09:29 EDT 2006

Rocks up too. But that still in an earlier stage of coding.

Also I am not sure about "Rock" name yet. Yes, it does seem cool to do
Rock'n'Roll but in many ways Rock has more to do with Reap then it
does Roll. Rock relates to Roll b/c it has support for transformaing a
package into a Roll compatible format, unlike Gems. But Reap actually
depends on Rock to provide it's packing task. So the naming theme
isn't quite "whole". I mean who ever hear of "Reap'n'Rock"? ;-) While
I liked Rain, I guess that is sort of depressing. I was also thinking
about "Sow". I'm not sure. Themed naming can be difficult!