[Nitro] A uniform structure for components in Nitro -- long post

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 09:53:38 EDT 2006

> I've tried Wee for example.

Imho Wee had components, but did not use generic components to build
component trees from meta-data.

> I don't think the web fits that approach. Things must be more
> loosely coupled like REST.

That would be nice. But since web apps span the entire spectrum of
conversational state (from entirely stateless to long-lived state), a
server-side component model might cover a broader part of that spectrum.

I was wondering if any of the specifics in the post touched on any of the
causes of the "myths" you encountered previously.