[Nitro] [OT] Roll n' Rain

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 14:08:54 EDT 2006

On 6/29/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> > How about riffs? :)
> :D Very cool!
>  Hmm... I liked .rbb becuase it's like .rb with an extra b. And of
> course "pebbles" and "BamBam", Plus there's B.B.King ;-)
> But then .riff is even better for it's direct analogy. What would it
> be on Windows though, .rff? Also, it's not really an iff format. But
> hey maybe it could be?
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/power/library/pa-spec16/.

Unless you're concerned with people running Ruby on Win3.1 or MS-DOS,
you don't have that restriction of 8.3 characters anymore. Heck,
browsing my registered extensions on WinXP, Microsft has registered
DVR-MS (Microsoft Recorded TV Show) as an extension. Case
insensitivity for filenames still applies though. :)