[Nitro] NitroProject.org

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:50:44 EDT 2006

Dear devs,

even though nitroproject.org is still under construction, you can
start adding content to the wiki. The database is backed up regularly,
plus I will soon move over some good content from the old wiki (I have
a bacup), so dont worry that you will loose your changes.

Moreover, if anyone would like to write an article for the blog, just
mail me the text and I will add it. In the near future you will be
able to add articles yourself (if you have permissions).

Oh, one other thing, how about adding icons to your user profile (to
make the site more colorful)

regards,
George.

--