[Nitro] [OT] Roll n' Rain

Dimitri Aivaliotis aglarond at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 07:39:52 EDT 2006

On 6/29/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool idea. If you can write an INSTALL+README -> Rock metainfo
> translator that would be awesome. But I suspect it's might not really
> be feasible until operating systems include AI subsystems.

:)

It shouldn't really require true AI, just an expert system with a
reasonably-tuned database.  Natural language processing has produced some
neat ideas in recent years that could be applied here.  By using the right
algorithms, it might even be possible to do without consuming too many
system resources.

- Dimitri