[Nitro] [OT] Roll n' Rain

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 07:37:03 EDT 2006

On 6/28/06, Bryan Soto <bryan.a.soto at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/28/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >

> > > There ya go!  That's *two* votes.  And call the packages "pebbles."
> >
> > Rock it is then. But "pebbles"? Hmm... would tht make the extension '.rbb'? ;-)
> >

> How about riffs? :)

:D Very cool!

 Hmm... I liked .rbb becuase it's like .rb with an extra b. And of
course "pebbles" and "BamBam", Plus there's B.B.King ;-)

But then .riff is even better for it's direct analogy. What would it
be on Windows though, .rff? Also, it's not really an iff format. But
hey maybe it could be?
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/power/library/pa-spec16/.

T.