[Nitro] Who knows aspects?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 23:40:34 EDT 2006

Thanks I'll look at that

The more-complete-view of Aspects might be a side-issue if Og is only using
gen_advice_code()

Looking at that method, it is still supposed (one imagines) to fit into the
'before' and 'after' and 'wrap' method infrastructure ...

For me it is like this; if the basics don't work it is really difficult to
write about it and let people know what it does.  Or, there might be a bug.
Or, the test code in tc_Aspects.rb could have scatological problems.

Aloha,
       William (supporting under-employed words every now and again).