[Nitro] RDog ping

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:41:59 EDT 2006

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 09:26:51AM -0700, James Britt wrote:
>

>>Can you remind me what I have to do to generate the rdoc data?  I looked
>>at the current RDog code, and seem to recall that it involved replacing
>>the default rdoc file with rdoc-devel, but I can't get anything useful
>>to happen.
>>

> There should be a README in the rdoc-devel folder... It's viewable on
> rubyforge's browse SVN at least... It's a bit out of date, but just use
> the og generator instead of the YAML one. You'll also need to edit
> conf/og.conf.example to og.conf so that the generator knows how to
> initialize og.

The files I pulled from svn do not have any og.conf or og.conf.example.

I managed to get the rdoc database populated, and the Spark wiki
running, but no docs appear in the sidebar.  And I cannot figure out how
the wiki app knows where to look for the rdoc objects, since they are in
different database.

--
James Britt