[Nitro] About the different repos

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 17:39:24 EDT 2006

On 6/28/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I don't have much more time than for building the gems. Is anything
> > else needed ?
> I can build the gems. If Bryan can create an entry in the doc/RELEASES
> file I could make a quick 0.31.1 release.
> Bryan, what do you think?

We still need  a fix for the compile_action bug I emailed you about;
the params.concat(context.params.values) line that results in
ArgumentError: wrong number of arguments.

I emailed it on Jun 15, subject line compile_action bug in Nitro 0.30.0.

Let me know if you need me to resend.

Any other bugs in 0.30.0 that should be addressed?