[Nitro] RDog ping

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Wed Jun 28 14:27:15 EDT 2006

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 09:26:51AM -0700, James Britt wrote:

> Can you remind me what I have to do to generate the rdoc data?  I looked
> at the current RDog code, and seem to recall that it involved replacing
> the default rdoc file with rdoc-devel, but I can't get anything useful
> to happen.

There should be a README in the rdoc-devel folder... It's viewable on
rubyforge's browse SVN at least... It's a bit out of date, but just use
the og generator instead of the YAML one. You'll also need to edit
conf/og.conf.example to og.conf so that the generator knows how to
initialize og.

Rdoc-devel should never have been used to override the system install of
rdoc - manveru had that in the docs but its a BAD thing to do... It
should run out of it's subdirectory in the rdog folder just fine...

Andrew