[Nitro] [OT] Roll n' Rain

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 03:18:33 EDT 2006

Wow. Sounds too good to be true. Any downside at all you can think of?

May be good to put up a web page with stuff like rationale, architecture,
advantages, smooth co-existence and transition, examples, some examples,
etc. before announcing to other ruby lists.

Take 'em by surprise :-)

news:4b6f054f0606271846u3e6829b5me68679593cf4de30 at mail.gmail.com...