[Nitro] RDog Pong

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 17:28:14 EDT 2006

On 6/27/06, Andrew Thompson <vagabond at cataclysm-software.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 27, 2006 at 12:32:58PM -0700, Bryan Soto wrote:
> > svn: In directory 'rdog/rdoc-devel'
> > svn: Can't open 'rdog/rdoc-devel/rdoc.tmp': Operation not permitted
> >
> > Not sure if this should go to you or to Rubyforge.
> >
> > Bryan
>
> I can't reproduce this... Is it maybe an issue on your machine? Or maybe
> you hit rubyforge at a bad moment...

Are you trying anonomously? That's about the only difference I can
think of. I've attempted checking out from rubyforge at various times,
trying to spread it out, with that same error message. Subversion
check out seems to work for other things, camping for example. I don't
know enough about subversion to rule out my maching though. :/