[Nitro] Devlab and Facets-1.4.2

Jonas Pfenniger zimba.tm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 10:13:52 EDT 2006

On 27/06/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to use Darcs and SVN in parrallel? I imagine using an
> intermediary like Reap to issue the pulls, adds, remove, commits, etc.
> and translating that into a pair of commands one for each repo type.
> Obviously that leads to an LCD situation but if the functional overlap
> is enough...

Theoritically yes. Theortically tailor is able to sync between both.
In the first times, SVN could be used to work with Trac or to pull the
source. We can envisage to push in the future however so that SVN
people can also work with us. Right now I thinkt it would require too
much hand work to have a two way sync because of all the bugs.

--
Cheers,
  zimbatm

http://zimbatm.oree.ch