[Nitro] RDog Pong

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 02:04:28 EDT 2006

Andrew Thompson wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> This is a continuation of the 'Rdog ping' thread a few threads up, I
> decided to start over again as the mailing list breaking kinda scewed
> stuff up.
>
> Over the weekend I have been hammering on the rdog-generators with the
> result that I have fixed 4 major (as in htf did this code ever work)
> bugs, added some more features and completely gutted and re-written the
> Og generator.
>
> I've also been poking manveru to work on the frontend again. Apparently
> with no longer having to deal with YAML files and with his improved
> nitro experience he also has improved the code.
>
> I'm working on getting the development site hosted on a machine at work
> as neither manveru or I have boxes that can easily host or run the rdoc
> generator runs (500mhz thinkpad with 192 megs of ram here).
>
> I've committed my fixes to the ruby forge SVn (now that it's finally
> back up) and manveru will probably do the same shortly. I hope to
> continue to work on it so we can show that anything railers can do, we
> can do better :P.

Oh, nice, thanks.

(svn?  I've been asleep.  When did rubyforge.org move from cvs?
Anyways, I like it.  But shows how often I touch my own rubyforge projects.)

I see I'll something extra:

require '/home/manveru/darcs/devlab/glycerin'

--
James Britt

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly
  universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by
  uncertainty cannot be the truth."
  - R. Feynman