[Nitro] RDog Pong

Andrew Thompson vagabond at cataclysm-software.net
Tue Jun 27 01:12:39 EDT 2006

Hey all,

This is a continuation of the 'Rdog ping' thread a few threads up, I
decided to start over again as the mailing list breaking kinda scewed
stuff up.

Over the weekend I have been hammering on the rdog-generators with the
result that I have fixed 4 major (as in htf did this code ever work)
bugs, added some more features and completely gutted and re-written the
Og generator.

I've also been poking manveru to work on the frontend again. Apparently
with no longer having to deal with YAML files and with his improved
nitro experience he also has improved the code.

I'm working on getting the development site hosted on a machine at work
as neither manveru or I have boxes that can easily host or run the rdoc
generator runs (500mhz thinkpad with 192 megs of ram here).

I've committed my fixes to the ruby forge SVn (now that it's finally
back up) and manveru will probably do the same shortly. I hope to
continue to work on it so we can show that anything railers can do, we
can do better :P.

Andrew