[Nitro] Nitro.General mail list seems to be partially broken...

Dave Langston lists at davidlangston.com
Mon Jun 26 14:38:24 EDT 2006

George,
(also copying mail list in case others can see the message and have a
solution)

don't know if this is a problem for you, RubyForge, or who, but...

it seems that the nitro.general mail list is not being dup'ed to
comp.lang.ruby.nitro.general in the last 4-5 days and other mail archive
services (such as gmane.org) is therefore not getting the list.  I think
you will see that the list activity is very low the last couple of
days.  Plus, I have not gotten a digest of the mail list since last
Thursday (I am subscribed to get a digest rather than individual
messages).  Is this something you can correct?, or do I need to contact
the RubyForge admins???

thx,
Dave Langston
lists at davidlangston.com