[Nitro] Who knows aspects?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:52:13 EDT 2006

Hi folk.

I have more or less moved on from writing about Og stuff.  Now is a good
time for corrections and suggestions.  Reviewers go to:

    http://platypus.stikipad.com/muse/show/rough+notes#og

I am stuck on the notes for "callback" or trigger functions.  I am unable to
verify what I have written based on the sparse notes I've read.

    http://platypus.stikipad.com/muse/show/rough+notes#callback

That is the stuff available from ...

    require ‘facets/aspects.rb’

I based a small program on an Aspects test app: test/glue/tc_aspects.rb.  I
do not see puts statements from the callback functions.  I am unconvinced
that the example on Og will work ads intended also (I began with a dumbed
down version of that first).

Does anyone have a really SIMPLE working example?

Naturally,  all comments on what's written are solicited.  I'll be busy this
week, so answers may be slow coming,

Kiearr'wo,
          Will.
____
  (2006) Information proprietary and confidential intended for direct
recipient(s) and mutually agreed co-respondents.
  http://adroit-process.blogspot.com/

Kiearr'wo -- "Everything is beautiful, sweet, delicious, happy, good".
The usual greeting & departure of the Ya-idt'midtung people.