[Nitro] Who knows aspects?

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 09:52:13 EDT 2006

Hi folk.

I have more or less moved on from writing about Og stuff.  Now is a good
time for corrections and suggestions.  Reviewers go to:

I am stuck on the notes for "callback" or trigger functions.  I am unable to
verify what I have written based on the sparse notes I've read.

That is the stuff available from ...

    require ‘facets/aspects.rb’

I based a small program on an Aspects test app: test/glue/tc_aspects.rb.  I
do not see puts statements from the callback functions.  I am unconvinced
that the example on Og will work ads intended also (I began with a dumbed
down version of that first).

Does anyone have a really SIMPLE working example?

Naturally,  all comments on what's written are solicited.  I'll be busy this
week, so answers may be slow coming,

  (2006) Information proprietary and confidential intended for direct
recipient(s) and mutually agreed co-respondents.
Kiearr'wo -- "Everything is beautiful, sweet, delicious, happy, good".
The usual greeting & departure of the Ya-idt'midtung people.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.