[Nitro] Devlab and Facets-1.4.2

Bryan Soto bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 01:00:12 EDT 2006

On 6/21/06, TRANS <transfire at gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting. I didn't realize the devlab repo for Facets was already
> up and running. Well that's cool b/c I that was going to be my next
> task after offical release of 1.4. So what's the url for pulling it
> down?

I meant I updated the devlab repo for Nitro/Og to be compatible with
Facets-1.4.2. Sorry for the confusion.

> Also, Jonas said something about Trac not working with Darcs, and that
> maybe we should consider SVN instead? I really know very little about
> SVN, so I can't really judge. But it's too bad Trac doesn't work with
> Darcs. So why have most other Rubists gone with SVN?

You can use tailor as a bridge between subversion and darcs. That's
our current plan. Unfortunately, there is a bug in darcs that affects
one of our patches that's preventing us from using it. Somehow, we
have a patch that both adds and removes the same set of files and the
command tailor uses to sync the two repos doesn't list the adds. It
doesn't appear to be a common problem though.

I can't speak for Jonas, but if you plan to host on devlab, perhaps
he'd be willing to use subversion?