[Nitro] Devlab and Facets-1.4.2

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 21:28:21 EDT 2006

Interesting. I didn't realize the devlab repo for Facets was already
up and running. Well that's cool b/c I that was going to be my next
task after offical release of 1.4. So what's the url for pulling it
down?

Also, Jonas said something about Trac not working with Darcs, and that
maybe we should consider SVN instead? I really know very little about
SVN, so I can't really judge. But it's too bad Trac doesn't work with
Darcs. So why have most other Rubists gone with SVN?

T.