[Nitro] RDog ping

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 17:14:33 EDT 2006

James Britt wrote:
> Dimitri Aivaliotis wrote:
>
>>Hi James,
>>
>>On 6/20/06, James Britt <james.britt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>The Rue project seems to have vanished, but I have the files if anyone
>>>is interested in playing around.
>>>

>>I'd be interested.  My time is limited, but I'd still like to take a look.
>>Can you make these files available publically somewhere?  Maybe on
>>ruby-doc.org?
>

> http://www.ruby-doc.org/download/code/ruedoc-0.1.2.tar.gz
>

> However, in doing some quick testing, it seems that Rue has the same
> affliction as general RDoc:  It doesn't think that attribute accessor
> methods are methods.

Looking at rdoc-hacks, there is a method named 'normalize' that grabs a
large data structure of rdoc details and does some basic reorganization.

It was not looking for attributes; I changed my copy, so they now appear
in the resulting YAML.

But, other problem: No tracking of what file created what method when
the same class is defined in multiple places.

--
James Britt

"Design depends largely on constraints."
  - Charles Eames