[Nitro] RDog ping

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 10:55:09 EDT 2006

TRANS wrote:
> I like the sound of this Rue project. Is it a complete RDoc
> replacement, or does it just mod Roc?

It uses the built-in rdoc to drive the Rue template.  Normally (I think)
the output is a set of HTML pages that use AJAX to fetch and render the
API content.  Not sure where the YAML is created (perhaps it feeds the
sever for delivering content; I've only poked around, not properly run it).

But it does include an rdoc template that generates the YAML (again,
driven by the built-in rdoc that Dave Thomas wrote).

--
James Britt

http://web2.0validator.com    - We're the Dot in Web 2.0