[Nitro] fix problem in admin controller with plural names

jfwittmann neokolor at gmx.de
Tue Jun 20 13:12:19 EDT 2006

Ok, sorry not good example. not really explain the problem.

Without my patch you get incorrect links to the list action in the
AdminController class.
Now you have correct plural links to entity classes like:

http://localhost:9999/admin/generis/list
http://localhost:9999/admin/species/list

etc.

Felix