[Nitro] opinion on console command facet

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:50:44 EDT 2006

In working on this Help feature of Console::Command I'm led right back
to my original opinion -- it's more trouble then its worth. Doing it
this way assumes all help cases fit the same mold. But there are many
formating issues that can arise. So this simply will not satisfy
anyone except for the crudest of  cases. IMO when you factor in the
lack of control over the output, it's actually more trouble to use
these special help clauses then it is just to do:

    what ever you want

  def help
    puts HELP

I'm going to remark out the feature for now. It can be revisisted
later if someone one else wants to have a look.