[Nitro] sorry about the formatting

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 06:23:11 EDT 2006

Hello James

j> One gripe: The table of contents floating div thing renders
j> poorly in Firefox on WinXP.    The text from the first main
j> paragraph in the  center overlaps the TOC thing.

Yes I know.  The web site renders valid HTML.  Oddly enough it work
correctly in IE v6.  As one mate commented, that could be a "first".

I think my solution will be to put the toc at the bottom with a hyper-link.

Any CSS/HTML gurus out there?

Aloha,
        Will.