[Nitro] Nitro evolution Rules ??

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 11:35:15 EDT 2006

Hello people!!

I hope you are all well!!  I am wondering about the rules for the
Og::Manager's EVOLUTION facility?

Is there a short description of what's suppose to occur, and in what
sequence?  Some comments or text in a read-me would do, I'd like at least a
conceptual and functional understanding of what goes on.

What I found more interesting is the mention of a "rules YAML" file that is
read at load time.  As far as I can tell, it is loading classes.  I can see
mention of transition rules in "evolution.rb" code.  Is there syntax or
rules to go in the YAML?

I have been putting together some notes on Og and Nitro.  It is a coverage
of what is where, and when.  Not the user manual I'd like to find as a
"newbie".  I don't know enough to do that.  Comments can go to me, or on the
list.

        http://platypus.stikipad.com/muse/show/rough+notes

Cheers to all.

... Will