[Nitro] Request parameters

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Wed Jun 14 09:40:33 EDT 2006

Hi,

good that you're still around :)

> what's wrong with my patch ?

It didn't get officially included, that is the problem. The reason
was maybe because it was a bit questionable (IMHO).
Maybe you remember me asking about what the patch fixes and how it
does so. You responded with a very general answer, that it fixes the
parameter bug.
What you didn't tell, was _how_ it does so, and what actually is the
problem.
A workaround from Manveru (proposed in #nitro) was, just to comment
the line you put in the `else` block.

Why did you put the line into the else block and why does it fix the
issue and what is the cause of that parameter bug anyway?

That would be my question again, sorry to be a little pushing here.

I think I applied one of the fixes (yours or manvs) on Oxy and it
broke some things horribly. (I'm not sure what the cause was, but
I tossed it aside for the moment for my ugly hack fixes to work
around the bug are stable right now.)

Kashia

--
Feel the love