[Nitro] Facets version for repo.nitroproject.com ?

Jonas Pfenniger zimba.tm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 17:26:45 EDT 2006

I have another weird error here.

By looking at the code, all sql exceptions should be handled by
Og::SqlStore#handle_sql_exception right ?

Altrough, I have a Mysql::Error in my frontend that was not filtered
with the meaningless message : "You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near ')' at line 1"

I have set $DBG = true to have more output in the console but the
offending query don't appear here.

Do you know where I could look next ? I'm sure you know better than me :-p