[Nitro] Facets version for repo.nitroproject.com ?

Jonas Pfenniger zimba.tm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 16:22:29 EDT 2006

George, there seem to be a problem in Glue::Orderable too. It produces
weird queries :

[SELECT * FROM ogrstreamer_stream ORDER BY position integer DESC LIMIT 1]

I wanted to debug it but I don't understand some things :
 * how `self.included_with_parameters` work.
 * where you change the default select to add order attribute in that class
 * why you use `alias_method` instead of the `alias` keyword

Another weird behavior is that Og creates the `position` field but
then declares that it's not available. I think it has to do that you
changed how glue/attribute work, isn't it ?

On 13/06/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, will do...
>
> -g.
>
> On 6/13/06, Jonas Pfenniger <zimba.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 13/06/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Perhaps you are using multiple versions of nitro?
> >
> > No
> >
> > > Please also note that you need mysql to test my version of nitro.
> >
> > Yes, it's what I have :-)
> >
> > I found out what the problem was : Facets 1.4.1 now separate the
> > annotation attributes in another file.
> >
> > Just add "require '/facets/more/annattr'" in front of glue/attribute
> >
> > --
> > Cheers,
> >   zimbatm
> >
> > http://zimbatm.oree.ch