[Nitro] Quick session questions

Lars Olsson lasso at lassoweb.nu
Mon Jun 12 13:30:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

thanks for answering so quickly. I'm still having trouble getting it to
work though. A sample app:

<snip>
require 'nitro'
require 'og'

class Foo

   def index
     "Hello, I'm Foo"
   end

end

# I don't know whether this is necessary, but the app doesn't work
# with or without it
Og.setup(
	:destroy => true,
	:store => 'sqlite',
	:name => 'foo'
)

# I get errors when using this. Without this line the app runs fine
Nitro::Session.cache_type = :og

Nitro.run(Foo)
</snip>

app.log attached. I start Nitro by doing:
ruby -rubygems run.rb --webrick --live --address 127.0.0.1 --port 80 --start

What am I doing wrong?

/Lasso

Lars Olsson
lasso at lassoweb.nu