[Nitro] Can nitro be used with eruby?

Fabian Buch fabian at oggu.de
Sun Jun 11 10:18:19 EDT 2006

Am 11.06.2006 um 15:26 schrieb Anne G:
> So what are the minimum ingredients I need to get nitro like
> behavior, is ruby + erb/eruby or cgi enough ? and if so what
> is the key idea, how to get this kind of parsing of url +
> redirecting behavior?

I still don't know what you want to achieve. What do you mean by
behavior? A framework has not much to do with URLs. Of course it
handles URLs somehow, but it's not its main goal to parse URLs.

Do you maybe want to have so called Nice-URLs? Like
http://your.domain/blog/entry/1? You don't need a full-blown web
framework for this, you can do that via Apaches mod_rewrite
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html) and other
webservers have similar features too (I'm pretty sure lighttpd does).