[Nitro] Dimitri's Transformer.

Dimitri Aivaliotis aglarond at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:11:03 EDT 2006

Hi George,

On 4/29/06, George Moschovitis <george.moschovitis at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a look at this code, and it seems interesting. However this
> seems to be a subset of a bigger idea I am trying to formulate in my
> mind. I will get back to this at a later time.

Any progress on this?  I know you're busy with Og improvements, docs, and
the website...

If you could just send an email to the list that sketches out the ideas
you'd like to follow here, I'm sure a couple of us could write some code
that would help realize them.  Just talking/writing about ideas helps one to
formulate them better.  What's the bigger idea you mention here?

Anxiously awaiting a better way of using templates,

- Dimitri