[Nitro] Request parameters

Jonathan Buch john at oxyliquit.de
Tue Jun 6 12:20:58 EDT 2006

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:00:27 +0200, Jon A. Lambert <jlsysinc at alltel.net>
wrote:

> Since I didn't know how to pass arbitrary number of params as array, I
> tried request parameters.
> I was getting an error in my actions concerning the number of parameter,
> so I added a 2nd parameter.  This is what it looks lke

Yes, I'm getting bitten by that too, which produces real nasty workarounds
in Oxyliquit ;/
There was a workaround from Gillaume which iirc was a bit questionable...

George, could you please disable this "munging" of ?params=asd into
actions?
This really is annoying... But maybe I'm getting this all wrong?
I know that at least Manveru has problems with that too...

Kashia

--
Feel the love
http://pinkjuice.com/pics/ruby.png