[Nitro] Nitro-general Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1

Dan Moniz dnm at pobox.com
Tue Jun 6 05:11:59 EDT 2006

nitro-general-request at rubyforge.org wrote:

> Message: 9
> Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 19:04:46 +0300
> From: "George Moschovitis" <george.moschovitis at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Nitro] Shepherding Nitro documentation (and Reap)
> To: "General discussion about Nitro" <nitro-general at rubyforge.org>
>> > You already got.. like a plan on where to start with the documentation?
> Yeah, I was wondering if you have a plan or something.
> As I said on the list, in a few weeks I will be able to work quite
> more on community development issues (including docs). It would be
> nice to cooperate with you (an all other parties interested)

I'm putting together a comprehensive plan after I finish going through
the existing documentation and mailing list archives in order to pull
some common threads together about what's already there or kinda there,
and what's totally missing, combined with what people have been asking
(and in the case of Oxyliquit, what people have been answering).

I have a sketch of plan now, mostly based off of my experiences using
Nitro and a long post James Britt made a while back, which I think
enumerated a lot of good documentation targets.

I'm also very concerned and interested in packaging Nitro in
easier-to-get-running ways, so I'm working on that as well.

Dan Moniz <dnm at pobox.com> [http://pobox.com/~dnm/]