[Nitro] Reap 6.0.0 (RC)

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 18:17:55 EDT 2006

Okay I just uploaded Reap 6. Have a look, give it a whirl and report
any problems. Note, Reap 6 requires Facets 1.4.0.

And please don't be foolish! Backup your projects before trying Reap 6
out on them!

I'll be working on improving the docs to explain some of the latest
features such as the new trunk setting that can be used by a number of
tasks (useful for svn style project folders) and the ability to create
a Reapfile.

I'm looking forward to moving both Facets and Reap to devlab after the
round of release candidates and subsequent offical release.

Have fun!