[Nitro] Reap Progress

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 09:53:58 EDT 2006

On 6/2/06, Dylan Bruzenak <dylanb at digitalvalence.com> wrote:
> A web 2.0 file manager ?  Sounds interesting.  Got a feature list ?

Not really -- early stages. I just had some problems with Gnome and
had to use Thunar and then I though why all this mess when a web
brower could be used on ANY platform.

Right now it uses SVG for icons (looks good) and I'm organizing the
icon view by colums --so you change the number oc columns visible and
alls the icons shrink or grow to fill the window space accordingly
(within limits of course). I also plan to do thumbnails and of course
list and detail views. Also I'm considering using an Amiga like .info
files for metadata (b/c it's a cross-platform solution).