[Nitro] TSort an Inheritor? You got to be kidding me!

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:28:49 EDT 2006

Really curious about what Matz will say. That was a great idea Fabian.

Nonetheless, I managed to work out a solution today by using TSort on
the fly --generating the task prerequsite graph each time a task is

Along the way I discoverd a minor limitation of class_inherit. The
problem is when using #extend. I was doing something like this:

  module N
    inheritor :x, [], :|
    def x ; self.class.x ; end

  module M ; extend N ; end

and getting

   undefined method `x' for Module:Class (NoMethodError)

I was able to work around thouigh by doing this instead:

  M = Class..new{ include N }.new

So now I'm FINALLY just about ready to release.