[Nitro] Reap Progress

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:45:12 EDT 2006

On 6/1/06, Jonas Pfenniger <zimba.tm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi TRANS,
>
> what's your next project after reap ?

Well, as far as programiming goes I like to get this Javascript code
editor up to reasonable usabliity, so that Code Shepperd take put it
to use. I'm also working on a browser based file manger using Web 2.0
tech. Maybe Code Sheppard can use it too, but I actually want to use
it myself. There's also Rolls which is really quite close to being
finished, but it's not 100% usable until it's easy to copy files into
versioned locations at package or install time --in either case I got
more work too do :/

But the main reason I need to back-off a good bit is becuase 1) I have
non-profit organization for which I have to put up a website and
finish paper work, but more importantly 2) I HAVE TO MAKE SOME MONEY!

> I'm using it a lot and find it
> very usefull. I think George does too. If you want, we can put it on
> devlab too, so that we can fix things, add tasks, ... it's a community
> development after all.

I'm really glad to hear that. *Warm Fuzzies* :-) This next version is
pretty sweet. I'm looking foward to putting it on devlab and see how
the community runs with it. Now if I can just get this bug fixed....

Thanks,
T.