[Nitro] TSort an Inheritor? You got to be kidding me!

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:47:09 EDT 2006

Little things aside. I'm ONE UGLY BUG away from getting out the new
versions of Facets and Reap out. The problem of course arises once
again from Module's frig'n lack of class-level inheritance. Sigh.
Specfically it looks like the TSort module can't handed an inheritor.
This is killing me with taskable.rb (was task.rb) which provides the
basis of Reap's task system.

(WARNING DIGRESSION: You know what really ticks me off? I can change
just few lines of code in the Ruby's source and these module
inheritance issues vanish. Arghhh.)

Okay, anyone feel up to the challenge of figuring out how to TSort an
inheritor? My mind is starting to leak.

Oh a side note anyone ever thought of a way to make a better inheritor?

T.