[Nitro] Credits in source files.

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:19:07 EDT 2006

Dear devs,

in the process of cleaning a bit the source code, I would like to
remove the credit lines at the end of the source files (most of them
say George Moschovitis anyway). Instead the credits will be available
in the ChangeLog and the AUTHORS file (probably renamed to
Contributors or something to mention donators and more). I expect more
contribution to the project after the new site will be released, and I
dont want to add 10-20 lined to each file and keep track of credits
per file.

Does anyone see any problem?