[Nitro] A Facets Namespace?

TRANS transfire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:50:15 EDT 2006

Should all Facets' classes and modules be wrapped in a Facets namespace?

I've considered but haven't gone that route fro a few reasons.

1) Some modules seem so basic as to be fitting the toplevel.

2) Some facets create extensions to core/standard. Does it make sense
to encapsulate classes/modules in a "brand" namespaces when aspects of
them effect other toplevel modules and classes?

3) I have a working model of requiring into. That method is currently
defined in roll.rb but I can add it to Facets. The question is, is it
robust enough?

Other considerations?