[Nitro] PATCH: Outstanding as of Jan. 30, 2006
bryan.a.soto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 00:30:10 EST 2006
In the hopes of keeping people aware, here is a summary of outstanding
patches. Format is:
* Short summary of thread where Pending means no comments. If you've
applied and tested, please speak up :)
link for download of patch from Rubyforge.
Order is oldest to newest.
RELEASES rdoc fix:
* George is investigating.
Nitro scgi support
* Aleksi tested on Windows with success.
Nitro Testcases should require 'rubygems'
* George asked for opinions on whether or not test cases should explicitly
Nitro shouldn't pollute the name space with Glue.
* George is requesting feedback.
Entity copying methods
* Submitted to fanfare and a threat of further enhancements.
* Submitted with a question mark. ;)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Nitro-general