[Nitro] Glycerin (more dangerous)

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 05:36:00 EST 2006

Dear devs,

I just pushed some dangerous stuff in the repository (facets 1.0.1).
Don't use in production applications. However, please pull the repo in
a separate directory and give me comments abou the new generalized
caching infrastructure (still under heavy development).

In order to run the code you need:

facets 1.0.1
replace the facet version of paramix.rb with paramx_fixed.rb you can
find in the root dir.

Again, do NOT pull this code to use in production applications.

Hopefully, the code will be cleaned on Monday (with Trans help).