[Nitro] FastCGI is broken because of Og.thread_safe not having an Og.manager.store

Rob Pitt rob at motionpath.com
Thu Jan 26 04:56:02 EST 2006

Og.manager.store returned nil causing lots of Og functions to stop
working. Using irb from a separate thread in the same process revealed
@store_class and @options were setup OK (and store really was nil).

I could get a backtrace later, where do you want a backtrace from, from
the part of the code that generates the connection pool?