[Nitro] [bug] AdminController doesn't support Og Entities in modules

Jonas Pfenniger zimba.tm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:33:25 EST 2006

Yes,

there was two problems.

* In the scaffolding
the methods for classes where generated without the module's name. So
you could have name clashes.

* In part admin
the index page gives urls like /admin/modulename::classname(plural)/list

My patch corrects all that but is not perfect. You can still have name
clashes between Module::Class and ModuleClass because :: should be
translated to __ (double underscore) in the action and / in the url.