[Nitro] Another site powered by Nitro

Aidan Rogers aidan at yoyo.org
Mon Jan 23 17:06:13 EST 2006

Nicely done James, and very high profile for Nitro.  I'd like to get
http://www.infurious.com powered by Nitro, but I don't have control
over the web server (it's apache), so I only have regular CGI ruby
access, which is a royal pain.  Having said that, files with
the .fcgi extension also seem to execute, but I've no real notion of
how FastCGI works, so no idea if this means it's running :-)

Anyway, that was a digression.  Nice new look to ruby-doc.org :-)