[Nitro] Cannot require 'builder' in a Nitro app

George Moschovitis george.moschovitis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 05:02:51 EST 2006

> This doesn't really solve my problem.  I have assorted code that emits
> XML using Builder, and I simply want to use it in other places.
> I do not want to have to learn and use two similar but
> not-really-the-same libraries; one is quite enough.
> (Indeed, I wonder why Nitro doesn't just use Jim's Builder rather than
> reinventing the wheel.)

Hello James,

I just thought that my version of builder was *better* for my needs.
BTW it works a bit like tha MARKABY code presented lately by why.
Anyway, I agree that this is problematic and If noone has any
objection I will rename Glue builder slightly to avoid the colision.
As Glue::Builder is used indirectly I dont think there will be a
problem with current nitro apps.

BTW have a look at how, Glue builder works, perhaps you will like it.
You can use it in non-Nitro applications too.